Hello love! Cody here with Montarbo Skincare. Always here to help YOU have the most healthy, glowing and gorgeous skin possible.
Hey beautiful I shared this video on my Instagram but thought it might be useful here since so many people keep asking about morning routine is. ( I’ll be filming my p.m. routine soon. )
I do apply my products a little more aggressively which works for me and everyone can do it their own way. When I’m working with a client I’m way more gentle and delicate. Also I’m a little bit more aggressive in the sense that I use more products and use it longer. But at 42 I need to because my skin is hard-core. Feel free to do what works for you. ￼ ￼
Here is what I am currently using and liking. See if anything resonates with you below or reach out below if you have any questions and remember to stay gorgeous.
1. Clinique hydrating mist: https://www.clinique.com/product/1687/5449/skin-care/moisturizers/moisture-surge-face-spray-thirsty-skin-relief?size=4.2_fl._oz._%2F_125_ml
2. Good molecules silicone-free priming moisturizer: https://getgoodmolecules.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/silicone-free-priming-moisturizer
3. Vitalizing vitamin B and C serum: https://montarboskincarestore.com/vitalizing-vitamin-b-c-serum-12/ Sometimes I alternate and use my 20% formula which is called Beauty Elixir: https://montarboskincarestore.com/beauty-elixir-vitamin-c-antioxidant/ I did add in today’s video.
4. ￼ Daily moisturizer SPF 30:https://montarboskincarestore.com/daily-moisturizer-broad-spectrum-spf-30-lotion/
5. Sexy skin tint with SPF 30￼￼:https://montarboskincarestore.com/sexy-skin-tint-cream-brulee-spf-30/
Let’s Stay Connected!
SKINCARE STORE: http://montarboskincarestore.com/
Follow me on IG here: https://www.instagram.com/montarboskincare/?hl=en
Follow me on FaceBook here: https://www.facebook.com/MontarboSkinCare/
Disclaimer: Often the information I provide in my videos are my own opinions, beliefs, and ideas based on personal experience. In NO WAY are my videos or opinions meant to replace a health care provider or Doctor recommendations. In no way am I offering medical advice or diagnosing. Please follow my advice and opinions with caution and chose to take what you want and leave the rest. We’re here to have fun and stay gorgeous.