So here is my skincare routine. I am not sponsored by LUSH, although thats not a bad thing. I wouldn’t mind being sponsored by LUSH. We all love some LUSH. If I were sponsored by anyone that would simply mean that I was employed by a company, and that wouldn’t make me a liar or turn me into a sellout. I’d still bring in the hauls, the tutorials, and the reviews. I recently bought some (all products I own by LUSH are purchased by me) LUSH skincare routine products and they have cleared up my skin immensely. I love em love em love em. All ingredients aren’t natural and organic. Top 5 products are good for you/better for you than most skincare products out there. Seriously they are. The parabens/methylparabens are at the bottom the least, meaning the weakest or lesser used product ingredients. The good news here: LUSH doesn’t lie!! LUSH is still a cruelty free product.
1. LUSH Fresh Farmacy Face Soap (pink carmine soap)
2. LUSH Cupcake Face Mask (expires within a week-residual mud and chocolate)
3. LUSH Tea Tree Water (popular toner)
4. LUSH Vanishing Cream (for oily, acne prone, teenage problem skin)
5. LUSH Grease Lightning (spot treatment, contains aloe vera)